25 lbs of processed lamb into premium cuts or bone-in cubed meat. Purchasing 25 lbs worth of meat is a great way to purchase a large quantity of lamb all the while saving on the premium cuts!
Traditional Cuts of a Whole Lamb Typically Include:
- Shoulders: 2 lb Cubed Bone-In | 2 lb Ground
- Rack: Approx. 16 Lamb Chops
- Ribs: 2 Full Slab of ribs
- Loin: 6-8 Lamb Loin Chops (Mini T-Bones)
- 1 lb Lamb Bacon
- Sirloin Area: Approx 2 lb of Boneless Sirloin
- Legs: 2 Leg Steaks | 2 lb of Boneless Kabobs | 4 Shanks
If you select custom cuts, we'll contact you directly to see how you would like us to process your cuts.