35 lbs of processed lamb into premium cuts or bone-in cubed meat. Purchasing 35 lbs worth of meat is a great way to purchase a large quantity of lamb all the while saving on the premium cuts!
Traditional Cuts of a Whole Lamb Typically Include:
- Cubed Neck
- Shoulders: 2 Shoulder Steaks | Cubed Bone-In | Ground
- Rack: Approx. 16 Lamb Chops
- Ribs: 2 Rib Racks
- Loin: 8-10 Lamb Loin Chops (Mini T-Bones) | 1 lb Lamb Bacon
- Sirloin Area: Approx 2 lb of Boneless Sirloin
- Legs: 2 Leg Steaks | 2 lb of Boneless Kabobs | 4 Shanks
- Liver, Kidney, Tongue, & Heart Included
Cubed Whole Lamb:
- Approx 35 lb of Cubed Bone-In Lamb
If you select custom cuts, we'll contact you directly to see how you would like us to process your cuts.